A trading centre since antiquity, Gibraltar is always in the vanguard. Most recently state of the art legislation has placed us among the leaders in the technological revolution.
The team at Charles Gomez & Company Lawyers Gibraltar assist entrepreneurs and businesses in setting up and expanding their operations and obtaining the necessary licenses to conduct business.
With over 40 years’ experience and deep knowledge of how business works in Gibraltar, we understand the challenges and complexities that come with starting a business.
Our aim is to cover out clients in terms of bureaucracy and contractual requirements so that they can concentrate on the business of making money.
We deliver comprehensive legal advice and assistance that gives clients an edge in all areas of business activities, including:
- Choosing the right business structure: We assist in determining the most suitable business structure for your specific needs. This includes advising on the advantages and disadvantages of each business structure such as sole proprietorship, partnership, limited liability company, etc.
- Registration and licensing: We guide clients through the process of registering their business with the relevant authorities and obtaining the necessary licenses and permits to conduct business in Gibraltar.
- Drafting and reviewing contracts: Our team of legal experts draft and review all types of contracts, including shareholders agreements, employment contracts, partnership agreements, and sales documentation to ensure they are legally sound and protect your interests.
- Compliance: We help businesses comply with all applicable regulations and laws in Gibraltar, including labour laws, taxation, and other regulatory compliance requirements.
- Mergers and acquisitions: We assist clients in buying or selling businesses, and we provide legal advice on mergers, acquisitions, and restructuring.
- Commercial Premises: We represent clients in all aspects relating to commercial premises.
Our experience in the area of dispute resolution allows us to advise on how to navigate uncertain waters so that your business (no matter how large or small) is a source of wealth and satisfaction and not problems.
At Charles Gomez & Co Lawyers, we pride ourselves on our ability to provide personalised and tailored services to our clients. Our experienced corporate lawyers work closely with clients to understand their business needs and objectives to develop the best legal solutions for them.
We work hard to ensure that, where possible, mere technicalities and “drafting issues” never get in the way of legitimate commercial expectations.
Contact us today to discuss your business licensing and setup needs in Gibraltar, and to learn more about how we can help you start, diversify and grow your business.
Email us at email@example.com, call us at 200 74998 or visit our chambers at 5 Secretary’s Lane Gibraltar to arrange an appointment.